Their main benefits are:
- Excellent emulsifying and stabilizing properties
- Good lubricating properties
- High solubility in base oils
- Excellent toxicological, ecological and dermatological properties (no skin irritation)
- Based on renewable resources
- Low water hazard classification (WGK 1)
- Low foaming tendency
- Good heat stability
Our products can be used with most base oils. To do so, emulsifiers with precisely adjusted HLB values are needed. This can be achieved by blending emulsifiers with appropriate co-emulsifiers.
Our regional technical service will assist you in finding the right formulations. Rely on our long-standing experience and know-how and save valuable time.
RECOMMENDATIONS - TOP SELLERS AND FREQUENTLY EMPLOYED PRODUCTS
- TAGAT® V 20 - Outstanding primary emulsifier for low foaming ester oil based lubricants that acts in addition as co-emulsifier for mineral oil based lubricants to improve emulsion stability. SHOP ONLINE!
- TEGIN® O V - Applied as hydrophobic co-emulsifier for adjusting required HLB values for specific oil qualities, it not only stabalizes emulsions but also significantly improves lubricity properties of water-mixed emulsions
- TEGO® STO 85 V - Primary emulsifier for environmentally friendly lubricants based on paraffinic oil that shows excellent emulsion stabilizing properties
Product listing in alphabetical order
In water miscible metalworking fluid formulations, emulsifiers constitute one of the most essential components. As an integral part of metalworking fluid concentrates, emulsifiers enable stable selfemulsification of the concentrate when diluted in water.
Overview about our product portfolio of antifoams, emulsifiers, wetting agents and corrosion inhibitors for metalworking and industrial fluids.